Regent Insurance for Mobile Homes and Caravans
  • Chalet / Lodge Insurance
  • Static Caravan Insurance
  • Park Home Insurance
  • Touring Caravan Insurance
  • Site Liability Insurance
Regent Insurance for Private Car, Commercial and Home Insurance
  • Home Insurance
  • Property Owner
  • Liability for Tradesmen
  • Pubwatch Insurance
  • Retail Crime Initiative
Regent Insurance for Horse and Rider
  • Horse Insurance
  • Carriage/Trailer Insurance
Regent Insurance Froup, Leamington Spa Read more.. Read more.. Read more..
Email Us


Call us on

01926 468 768


Mon - Fri - 9.00am - 5.30pm

Saturday - 9.00am - 1.00pm

Follow us on TwitterFollow us on Facebook

COVID-19 Update


During the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we want to reassure all of our customers that the service provided by us will be impacted as little as possible.  Whether working from our office or from home, our staff will still be available respond to your telephone and email enquiries in the usual way, so please continue to contact us using the details shown on the enclosed paperwork.

We are committed to providing the highest standards of treating customers fairly and, during this time of financial difficulty and uncertainty, we have fully adopted the guidance published by the Financial Conduct Authority detailed in the web link below.  If you require any financial assistance during these unprecedented times then please contact us and we will do all we can to help.


Mobile Homes Insurance Service

We provide specialist cover for all types of park homes, static caravans, chalets and lodges whether they are used as a holiday home or a permanent residence.

We are also one of the few companies in the country who are able to consider offering insurance policies for units located on private land, as opposed to residential or holiday sites.

Insurance can be provided for touring caravans, trailer tents and folding campers, whether they be stored at your home address, in a specialist compound or even seasonally or permanently sited on an open pitch.

If you are a site owner, our commercial team can arrange comprehensive combined site liability insurance policies for your caravan or residential site.

 Static caravan


Horse and Rider Insurance Direct

We offer a number of excellent insurance policies through a very select panel of Insurers to cover your horse, from rescue pony to veteran thoroughbred. 

Our Insurers offer extremely competitive premiums combined with generous cover that will ensure that you can concentrate on nursing your horse back to health, and not on your bank balance. 

 Horse Insurance

Regent Insurance

With over 40 years experience in the market, we have created a variety of Personal and Commercial line packages that we believe give you the best possible cover and the best possible price.

Our home insurance cover offers high sums insured for complete piece of mind.  Our generous and reasonably priced cover is some of the best in the industry and comes with the extra personal touch you can only experience with a family run business like our own, free of charge.

If you need insurance for your Pubwatch, our commercial team will be pleased to discuss our market leading policy with you with various levels of Indemnity available. 

Our Employers Liability cover, Retail Crime Initiative package and our various Property Owner packages are just a few more of the excellent niche policies we are able to offer.

 Commercial Line Insurance
          Home                                               Complaints